Time4Learning

rkade

• Reviewed on Sunday, November 30, 2014
  • Grades Used: 4th-8th
  • Dates used: 2012-2014
Time4learning is a affordable homeschooling program with good curriculum so that my kids can learn and if needed, I can help them.
my kids enjoy it and I enjoy it as well. It goes through the courses at their speed and you can see what they did when they did it.

My kids and I have enjoyed using this because it is interactive and i know what my kids are learning on their.

BrandyFlores73

• Reviewed on Wednesday, September 3, 2014
  • Grades Used: K, 1st, High school
  • Dates used: 2013-2014
After many years of homeschooling, I struggled with cirriculum and finances, because I chose to homeschool my children. Time4Learning has been a blessing to my family. Not only is the cirriculum awesome and well rounded, but the price per student is very affordable, even for families that are less fortunate than others. Time4Learning catches even the most challenged student with their animated cirriculum. Now home schooling is no longer a struggle, or financial burden.
Time4Learning has also helped my son who has Aspergers Syndrome, the catchy fictional characters that go along with the cirriculum has caught and keep his attention.
Thank you TIme4Learnign for all your help in home schooling my children with ease

HappyLi

• Reviewed on Tuesday, August 26, 2014
  • Grades Used: elementary and high school
  • Dates used: summer 2014
Due to lack of communication and inconsistent billing of my credit card, I called to cancel this subscription (we're on a budget and need to plan when auto pay occurs). The lady that answered was very happy to talk to me until I was ready to cancel. Then, all of a sudden, she "couldn't talk to me," and, all of a sudden (after we had a nice chat previously) "I had an attitude" and "a supervisor would call me" (no one ever did) and "no supervisor is available" on and on about all the reasons I couldn't cancel my subscription. Wow, was I shocked at such unprofessional conduct. I IMMEDIATELY contacted my credit union credit card department to alert them to the possible fraudulent use of my card in the future by this company. The credit union IMMEDIATELY put a block on Time 4 Learning. I don't do business with people that aren't ethical. So, just a warning to others considering doing business with these folks... They seem very nice, until you say you want to cancel services. I'm shocked. I was very happy with them right up until the lady on the phone flipped out on me, talking over me, raising her voice, and insisting she could not cancel my subscription and no one else could either! My credit union agrees with me. They do not allow unauthorized charges on my credit account. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't charging someone against their wishes actually against the law?

Mrs. J

• Reviewed on Saturday, June 28, 2014
  • Grades Used: 3rd
  • Dates used: 2013
Let me first start off by saying that T4L helped my son out a lot, no, I was not always happy with the way they did things but for the just of it it paid off.

I did start to notice little things that did not seem right to me, like spelling and correct knowledge of things. When I saw my son wiz through their curriculum and change his own grade level I knew it was time to find something more challenging for him.

Like many have said, it is a good program for younger children but not for children going up in grades ( 4,5,6) and this is just my opinion.

I do suggest anyone who is starting this program to make sure you save your own results like tests,reports ect. Because they do seem to disappear.

Overall, do your own eval and include another curriculum along with it.

God Bless,