Time4Learning

momof3redheads

• Reviewed on Friday, August 28, 2015
  • Grades Used: 3rd-8th
  • Dates used: 2010-2014
I've been reading a lot of the T4L reviews on here and let me first state-I am NOT being compensated for my review. I have used t4learning on and off with 2 children. My reasons for not continuously using it is simply, fluctuating finances and the inability to use and pay for only the sujects I need at that time. (That would be a perfect scenario for me.) I have never had issues with customer service, they have been nothing but nice and I have frozen and canceled my account so many times that I suspect I have a rep. ;) Yes there are occasional glitches, and no it is not the perfect curriculum, I have yet to have found that with any curriculum. And yes they do delete your files. But they give you plenty of warning before they do and I find it irritating that people are incensed that they do this when all we have to do is print out our own reports regularly or even daily. No big deal. I personally think they are great because they do what no one else is doing in the way of a fun, innovative, animated, and challenging online curriculum in which the parent is given a break and only needed to supervise or help with explanations from time to time. Where else do you have the flexibility to change grade levels when needed? And the resources available through the parent dashboard and parent forum. Thank you T4L for giving us options!

ffgirl4060

• Reviewed on Wednesday, August 19, 2015
  • Grades Used: 6-7, 9-10
  • Dates used: 2012-2015
I used this company as a supliment to my other curriculum for several years. I enjoyed the simplicity of it and my children enjoyed it also. I however discovered that through the process of learning online the development of penmanship and math skills had suffered greatly. I decided to move toward another curriculum and cancelled my membership. I was charged the next month. So I asked for a refund and again made sure that I had previously cancelled my membership. This has gone on for over 3 months and I quit using my credit card that I signed up with and keep getting declined notices and emails. I have never had such a difficult time trying to cancel my "no contract, cancel anytime" account. They are extremely unprofessional and unwilling to hold up their end of the deal. I would highly recommend against using this unethical wolf in sheep clothing. They are not worth the hassle.

hamid

• Reviewed on Saturday, June 20, 2015
  • Dates used: 2015
Time 4 learning is agreat website for home schooling everything is interactive. I give it 5 stars

rkade

• Reviewed on Sunday, November 30, 2014
  • Grades Used: 4th-8th
  • Dates used: 2012-2014
Time4learning is a affordable homeschooling program with good curriculum so that my kids can learn and if needed, I can help them.
my kids enjoy it and I enjoy it as well. It goes through the courses at their speed and you can see what they did when they did it.

My kids and I have enjoyed using this because it is interactive and i know what my kids are learning on their.
12345678910...