Click for more information about Time4Learning

• Reviewed on Sunday, October 16, 2016
  • Grades Used: 1st-4th grade
  • Dates used: 2012-2016
Even though this curriculum it's secular.. I liked it a lot... 1St and 2nd grade my boys really enjoyed them, but 3rd and 4th grade they complaint about the amount of reading they had to do. I honestly agreed with them, it was a lot of reading, I got tired of listening to their complaints and switched them to something else. I do feel Math goes a bit accelerated for some kids.. one of my boys did great the other I had to provide more practice..

I definitely recommend this curriculum!

• Reviewed on Wednesday, July 6, 2016
  • Dates used: 2014-2015
I love Time for learning, I was desperate for a quick curriculum for my daughter and found Time4Learning! What a life savior. Here's my story. My daughter Samantha was Adopted late in life and she struggled in school and with peer pressure. She struggled with abandonment issues. By age 16 she had flunked 2 of her 9 th grade regents and was failing 3 of her 10 th grade subjects. She was not attending school and had a 32 average. She was getting in trouble and was not on course to pass the 10 th grade or to lgraduate. We were desperate and pulled her out of school. We used time for learning for her 10 th grade year but she completed many classes 9-10& 11 th during the year and she was able to them take the NYS TASC test and passed it the first time. Samantha was so frustrated with public school she was not attending and was flunking out. She didn't fit in, she felt useless. There is no way she would have been successful taking the test had she not of spent the year learning using time for learning. We included a business curriculum with her home schooling. Sam started her own Facebook business page and her own business. She made a lot of sales during the year selling crochet hats, mittens, blankets, and tons of other items. She still has the business which is now 2 years old. Samantha is enrolled in college full time now, she is doing really well and has completed a semester. Her self esteem has flourished and she is becoming a responsible adult. I would not of been able to find all the books and curriculums she needed mid year. I signed up for time for learning on a Friday and she literally started full time on Tuesday. Everything was easy, we even got approval for her to home school the first try. Everything we did was approved the first time New York State is not an easy state to home school in and out school is one of the hardest.
We are actually pulling our 6 th grader out this year and homeschooling her and a. Friends 4 and 5 th graders together and we will be using time4 learning for their core classes.
Thank you time for learning for everything. Cassie Clipston

• Reviewed on Friday, April 29, 2016
  • Dates used: 2013-2016
I love how interactive this homeschool program is! It's absolutely wonderful for visual learners, keeps their attention, and is fun and understandable. I was also pleasantly surprised to see how affordable it is compared to other curriculum similar to it. I definitely recommend Time4Learning!

• Reviewed on Wednesday, April 27, 2016
  • Grades Used: K,1,4,5,8,9
  • Dates used: 2013-2016
As a Roadschool Mom Time4Learning has been a lifesaver! In case you might be wondering what roadschooling is, it is when you homeschool while on the road. For some that could mean while driving to appointments in a car or during vacations. For others like myself, it means while living on the road permanently; full or part time (hotel, tent, RV, etc.) My family and I have been living full-time in a 5th wheel for several years now. We really love the freedom of this lifestyle, but living in a big house and living in a RV is two different animals. Space for one is very limited and very valuable to say the least. So, after a little while on the road, we knew the way we homeschooled would have to change. I can’t tell you how happy I was to find T4L. I didn’t have to worry about where to store all the books, folders, graded papers. Plus, I no longer had to grade papers!!! T4L does all of the grading and record keeping for you, which meant more time for me to spend with the family. All we had to have was a laptop (or tablet) and since that was something we would bring anyways, it wasn’t going to be taking up any extra valuable space ;) I think the best thing I have discovered so far about this curriculum is that my kids love it and have really excelled with it. T4L has this option where you have access to 3 grade levels at once. So, for example your child is in 5th grade, they would have access to 4th, 5th, and 6th grades material. For my kids this has helped because they can learn at their own pace. That means that even if they are a bit slower in one subject, they can work longer in that grade level, but can go ahead and move on in the others. I couldn’t really afford to allow my kids to do that with their old curriculum. Whether you are a roadschool mom like me or just a homeschool mom looking for an awesome curriculum, I would definitely give Time4Learning a try, especially since they have a money back guarantee ;)