Growing With Grammar

Click for more information about Growing With Grammar

hilary1972

• Reviewed on Monday, February 19, 2018
  • Dates used: 2011-2017
I'm so glad we found Growing with Grammar. My oldest struggled with grammar concepts but the review in this program really helped her tremendously. The books are priced low and they are easy to use. Open and go. We will definitely use grades 7 and 8. We also use Winning with Writing and Soaring with Spelling by the same publisher.

Romay

• Reviewed on Wednesday, October 28, 2015
  • Grades Used: 2nd through 6th
  • Dates used: 2011-2015
I found Growing With Grammar years ago. It has been a staple in our homeschool since. I have been very happy with this program and the foundation it provides my children. Each year they test in the high 90th percentile range in language arts when they are tested (our state requires testing). My only regret is there is no high school program for Growing With Grammar.

Julie1976

• Reviewed on Monday, August 24, 2015
  • Grades Used: 1st through 6th
  • Dates used: 2009-2014
A friend showed me a copy of her Growing With Grammar book a few years ago and I'm really happy that she did. We have really enjoyed Growing With Grammar. My kids have learned a lot and look forward to the lessons. They like the diagramming. I'm not sure what I'll do once they hit high school, but I'll figure it out once they get there. I really feel that Growing With Grammar has prepared them well. We added Soaring With Spelling and Winning With Writing (from the same company) a couple years ago.

Julie

kurtzo8

• Reviewed on Friday, December 5, 2014
  • Dates used: 2014
We decided to take a break from R&S this year and try GWG. It was a big mistake at our house. My dd has already covered everything she has learned in the previous years through other programs. She says the program is very BLAH in her opinion. She has asked to go back to R&S next year. If your child is strong in grammar already, the 7th grade level may not be very challenging or interesting for your child. Thats what has happened here.