Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Urgent Prayer Needed -- NEW Update

Urgent Prayer Needed -- NEW Update

PLEASE pray RIGHT NOW for a grown dd (in her 30s) of the dear friend I mentioned recently whose older dh became very sick last fall. (He's doing some better, is back at work.)

Her dd has been an alcoholic for years (was molested as a child and again as a teen, has struggled horribly with that), has now been taken to the hospital by police (her "bf" abandoned her) intoxicated, not only with alcohol, but also with (they think) meth.

She IS NOT RESPONDING to treatment and my friend is frantic that she may die. This has been a long agonizing drawn-out anguish for her and her dh, their whole family. They are rearing her dc. The scripture that keeps coming to my mind, that I'm praying, is that she will live and not die, that she will declare the glorious works of GOD.

THANK YOU to all who pray. May the Good Lord bless you richly for caring and taking the time.

This post was edited on Apr 05, 2018 03:57 PM

re: Urgent Prayer Needed NOW!!!

Oh my.....

Praying for her. Please update when you can.

Praying

Urgent Prayer Needed NOW!!!

I just heard back from her a little while ago. Her cell phone had very poor service in the ER area, and in some of the areas there cell phone use is not allowed.

Her dd pulled through!!! It was touch and go for quite a while, then the meds they gave her finally pulled her out of danger.

Now they're talking options of facilities where she can go to get treatment. My friend and her dh are already stacked up with bills from his medical treatment, and he is taking expensive meds, so their resources are very limited.

If y'all would pray about that, they would much appreciate it. Her parents live in Ohio, and another friend has relatives out west, so prayer chains have been praying today. God is so good!!! :) Thanks so much to those who prayed.

Thanks for the update. Still praying for her.

Just saw it now, but praying here, too, for the whole situation.
Amen to the verse you shared!

The world is strung out on drugs; it's just so sad. Praying everything turns out OK.

Glad she made it through. Hopefully, she can get clean now.
That poor family!
Michelle32

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat