Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

favorite (affordable) lip gloss or stick (w color)--

favorite (affordable) lip gloss or stick (w color)--

I use a lip gloss by Mary Kay called "pink allure". I really like the shade; it's subtle but nice and stays on for a while. but..I've been using this for a while, and Mary Kay has discontinued it (I find on Ebay)...maybe time for something new?

I'm not a fan of Lipstick. too waxey. I like the gloss that i can keep in my pocket all day long. Give me some advice on a brand, color, etc (I'm very fair).

re: favorite (affordable) lip gloss or stick (w color)--

I highly recommend ELF products. Very inexpensive yet comparable to the high end lipsticks. Even their makeup is really good.

Both my daughters(and myself) use these products, and one is an esthetician.

You can find ELF at Walmart or CVS.

https://www.amazon.com/Revlon-7210519015-Matte-Balm-Sultry/dp/B00G3DWC54/ref=pd_cart_rp_1_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00G3DWC54&pd_rd_r=GKS4NJY1HV5P70N2FQJ4&pd_rd_w=x6RLE&pd_rd_wg=wlPHP&pf_rd_i=cart-page-widgets&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3491174762&pf_rd_r=GKS4NJY1HV5P70N2FQJ4&pf_rd_s=cart-page-widgets&pf_rd_t=40701&refRID=GKS4NJY1HV5P70N2FQJ4&th=1

I hate sticky lipsticks or glossy. The is a matte and I fell in love with it. The color stays on really nicely. I guess you could always cover it with gloss. I've never like shiny glossy lips. This is the only color I have experience with.

Burt's Bees has a whole line of natural make up, including tinted lip balm. I've used them for quite a while now and like them for exactly the qualities you are looking for in a lip gloss/stick. Target carries them and I am sure many other places do too.

This post was edited on Mar 04, 2018 12:15 PM

Burt’s Bees

Revlon Colorstay.

ladies, this is so fun!
I'm looking up each product on Amazon...and I'll check out in the drug store too. Love all of these fun and affordable options!

Rimmel!!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat