Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Billy Graham's funeral today -- how you can see it

Billy Graham's funeral today -- how you can see it

Billy Graham's funeral is being televised today on Fox News. Coverage is slated to begin at 11:50am ET (about 5 minutes from now).

I think it's being streamed at the main Billy Graham website.
https://memorial.billygraham.org/live-stream/?_ga=2.205261977.868589570.1520009363-670220466.1519753434

I meant to post this article the other day; it was written by a man whose life was changed by Louis Zamperini's life, whose life was changed by Billy Graham's faithful preaching. (I was amazed to thrilled to see that this was printed in the USA Today!) This is how the Lord means for it to be -- believers showing unbelievers where the Living Water is and how to receive it.

Also, I neglected to mention the second most important change in LZ's life in the other thread. Second only to salvation was the power the Lord gave him to forgive the men who had tortured and abused him so severely during the time he was a POW during WW2. For months after the war ended, he had dreamed of killing them, so that was a HUGE change in his life.

He actually made a special trip to Japan later to meet with those who had mistreated him so horribly, to tell them that he had forgiven them, and how they could receive all that he himself had received from Christ Jesus the Lord. All except the main man/general (they called Bird) met with him and received him with joy. LZ wrote a letter of forgiveness to Bird since he couldn't meet with him.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/02/21/billy-graham-changed-louis-zamperinis-life-and-changed-mine-marshal-ramsey-column/358923002/

This post was edited on Mar 02, 2018 10:51 AM

re: Billy Graham's funeral today -- how you can see it

It was a lovely service. And if anyone didn't know how to get saved; they did by the end of the service.

re: Billy Graham's funeral today -- how you can see it

It was WONDERFUL!! As was the service held in our nation's capital a few days ago. I think it was more like Billy's final crusade!!!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat