Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Public restrooms

re: Public restrooms

I thought this thread might be about Walgreens, which recently announced they will be allowing guys to use the females' restrooms, like Target.

I haven't seen needles and gloves here, but the only public restrooms I've been to in this area for years have been in local restaurants. I haven't seen any there. It is certainly possible that they are in restrooms in more urban areas.

Sweetheart, I don’t know what your surrounding cities are but Fort Lauderdale International Airport has had them for years, the Broward County Government center has them, the Sawgrass Mills Mall does, I believe the Coral Square Mall does, I can check next time I’m at the Galleria Mall...

I’ll start keeping a list so I can update you later on establishments.

First of all, not sure why you need to be so hostile. Second, I'm all over and have never had any experience with them. I know our TOYS/Baby's R Us give out free diapers in the bathrooms. I visit many different malls and again, have not seen them. But its OK, I don't need them so I really don't need to be on the lookout for them. We do have free hand gel dispensers and defibrillators everywhere I go :0)

Hostile???

I've never seen anything like that in my area. It's been a while since we've been to Cincinnati. Now I'm wondering if Cleveland or Columbus have them? I don't get to the bigger cities that often.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat