Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: what you're not being told

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: what you're not being told

>>Eta: I meant to say, the FBI may or may not have been corrupt in the past (I'm certainly not saying it wasn't!). However, the fact that key people there (not speaking of the rank and file) worked to advance HC's election in 2016, and that they have spent soooo much time and effort on the purported DT/Russ connection (conservatives didn't spend nearly that much time/effort on mr oh's alleged birth cert, which was highly questionable) WHILE ignoring the tips that were given about N Cruz in Florida -- that IS something to be concerned about and condemned, period.
---------------------

Oh, I do agree, Gr8fl. Absolutely. I was just pointing out that ultimately, there's nothing new under the sun. Without Christ, man was and is and will continue to be wicked and devise evil acts. Everything we're seeing today has already been seen and done at SOME point in the past.

I saw a video on FB that I thought was VERY accurate about the "only" thing that can stop mass shootings in schools (metal detectors), which I agreed with *IF* nothing changes in the culture from a moral perspective. But then he went a step further and said the root problem is PROGRESSIVISM. And again, from a HUMAN perspective, I would absolutely agree with him.

But how did Progressivism come about? Lack of morality. Lack of Bible teaching. Lack of any sense of there being absolute right and wrong. Lack of 2-parent marriages and homes which consist of one man and one woman. Lack of parenting and FEAR of our own children. (Not being able to say no to them.) Lack of a Biblical worldview by professing Christians, and professing Christians not even *reading the Bible*. Lack of teaching real history in the schools.

Up until just over 5 decades ago, even non-Christians knew the difference between right and wrong, and lived morally in the culture, because the moral standards of the Bible were both TAUGHT and UNDERSTOOD.

As Mama Anna pointed out earlier:

"Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith." Alexis de Tocqueville

(And I really need to visit here more often again! I miss the chit chat.)

Oops, I see you mentioned this here -- not in the other thread. Oh well. :)

<<But how did Progressivism come about? Lack of morality. Lack of Bible teaching. Lack of any sense of there being absolute right and wrong. Lack of 2-parent marriages and homes which consist of one man and one woman. Lack of parenting and FEAR of our own children. (Not being able to say no to them.) Lack of a Biblical worldview by professing Christians, and professing Christians not even *reading the Bible*. Lack of teaching real history in the schools. >>

Absolutely true. This is one side of it. The other side is that "progressives" (esp common ists) came here from other countries and began to work sub verse ive lee to undermine the Biblical worldview which was the bedrock of the nation.

David Horowitz' book Radical Son (his parents were rabb id common ists, like mr oh's) tells this side of it. I read it a few months ago, and it was a huge eye-opener. He is not a Christian AFAIK, but a secular Jew, and was a radd ick all of radd ick alls back in the seexties at burk ah lee, until an extremely rude awakening brought him to his knees, literally broke his heart, opened his eyes to the truth.

Since then I've read another of his books, about the un hooly ally ance between lefts and izzy's. That is QUITE a book. Stunning. And another about HC and gsoros and other radd ick alls-- title doesn't come to mind, but wowee, it's not for the faint of heart (BTW, I was surprised -- well, sorta, in light of recent events -- to see JMcCain mentioned in it). IMHO, every Amer should read these books.

<<Up until just over 5 decades ago, even non-Christians knew the difference between right and wrong, and lived morally in the culture, because the moral standards of the Bible were both TAUGHT and UNDERSTOOD. >>

Yes, they were taught in schools, so that even if dc's parents didn't take them to church, they still got the basics of right and wrong. Just a few generations since those things were yanked out of schools with NO constitutional precedent whatsoever, now look what's happening in the schools which no one ever DREAMED of then. It's way beyond shocking.

BTW -- about the topic of this thread: Not just one sec gard (as first thought), but FOUR off ice ers chose NOT to go in to the school to help the students. They.just.let.it.happen. THERE ARE NO WORDS. The share if knew this when he gave erroneous reports about it from the beginning. EVERY ONE of them should be fired and replaced with people who CARE about people and will DO their job.

This post was edited on Feb 27, 2018 12:07 PM

EVERY ONE of them should be fired and replaced with people who CARE about people and will DO their job.

We live in a world where those in leadership do not get punished. People like E. Holder, HC and BC, and so on and so forth. There is so much to this story that is not hitting the news. Why was the Secret Service at their school to change security protocol? There is so much I'd love to spill, but honestly, the naysayers just swoop in and well, you know.

https://www.intellihub.com/parkland-student-secret-service-was-present-changed-school-security-policy-several-weeks-before-shooting/

Why are multiple children saying there was more than one person and no one talking about it?

So weary of the news' outlets functioning like the old Pravda!!!!

But, cricket, thank you for giving us the actual behind-the-scenes (well, such as you know thus far). I WISH we could get the truth straight from the media, but I'm glad to know it, in any event.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat