Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: what you're not being told

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: what you're not being told

Glad Trump is digging into this with the military. I bet he can trust what they find. The FBI is becoming a laughing stock of our country. So sad.

So Called "Student", But actually a CRISIS ACTOR , David Hogg, was on camera months ago, pretending to be a high school student in California. Now, suddenly, he is a high school student in Florida???

you know, the one boy you keep seeing on TV with that girl who shaved her head? Yes, there as so many things about this but it's not hitting the news.

FYI

posts about crisis actors are being deleted by Facebook. Not mine, but other people who have posted about it.

Humm, haven’t listened to the news in days. Not saying HC supporters are behind this but I wouldn’t put it past them. Takes the focus of the other troubles.

I don't even know who David Hogg is or what he does, nor have I seen any videos on Youtube about him, or the school incident, but Fox had an article about him. ???

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/02/21/youtube-apologizes-for-top-trending-conspiracy-video-that-claimed-parkland-survivor-is-actor.html

Problem, reaction, solution. Recognize it. Problem ( 9/11; school shootings; Vegas, and many other examples). Reaction ( oh goverment officials please save us; do something.) Solution: (Ok, you're going to have to give up freedoms to stay safe.) And then we gladly hand our freedoms over and nothing get's better; it gets worse. The second amendment protects us against tyranny. If people are not willing to fight for the right to bear arms, and they get taken away ( which is what they are after if you don't know) we will be just as Venezuela and many other countries where people are throwing rocks to protect themselves. Watch some Youtubes and see what's going on in that country. The people are starving and fighting in the streets. Fighting their govt with rocks. There is nothing to be said other than; it really isn't going to get better. We are on a spiral down. It just boggles my mind that people think everything will be better if there are no guns. And that is that. We are fighting against good and evil. On 9/11 thousands of people were murdered and not one single gun was involved.

And then we gladly hand our freedoms over and nothing get's better; it gets worse.
-------

Thank God, this isn't happening. Thank God, there are clear-thinking people in this country who can see through the left-agenda-driven move to disarm everybody (they don't say this, but that's the goal).

I thank God there's something besides the msm, or we would not be hearing much truth (pretty much 0) these days! See enn enn's "town hall" last night was nothing but fake, just like their news. Lots of evidence for that.

A few random thoughts:

At that fake-0 "town hall" last night", hat -- ers kept calling the enn arr eigh's spokesman a merr der er, but at the same time they were literally calling for her deeth! What does that make them? Jesus' teachings show us what they are in their hearts. HIPP OH CRITES.

The left keeps screeching the false narrative that they "love the kids", but the right doesn't. Oh really??? Then why does the left LOVE abhor shun and want to keep it legal, for any reason, mostly inconvenience? HIPP OH CRITES.

They basically want to diss arm average citizens (not just the ones who should be diss, which everyone AGREES on), pretty much every one except themselves! They have body guards and do not plan to give them up. Their dc are typically not in p/s. They're in private schools where there's virtually no physical danger. HIPP OH CRITES

The flat-out hipp ah crisy is so blatant, it would be laughable if it weren't so deed ly.

Virtually every gov't public building (the def of a p/s) is beyond arm ed; they have medal detect ers too. EVERY single pub HS in the country should have them. That one thing would stop a LOT of vile ence before it can begin.

I am all for each ps having arm ed security (preferably plainly clothed), a certain # per #s of students. I am all for arm ed teachers, the ones who've been arm ed for years, who are fully vetted responsible citizens.

Plus top security in that only one door (front and center) can be entered from outside, only with visible photo ID for that place, and must be "buzzed" so that they have to be vetted before they can enter. (Even elem p/s's have this here.)

* ETA: The sho *** ter is not a "kid", as they keep saying. He's a 19yo man. This reminds me of the guy tray von in Fl -- the msm kept showing a young photo of him to make it look like he was just a kid.

BTW -- I am so impressed with that wise teacher at the most recent p/s who KNEW something was wrong when there were two fire drills in one day. He locked his classroom door, turned out the light, and told his students to get down behind a barrier in the room. He told them to text 911 and their parents, but not.to.make.a.sound.

If every teacher had had that presence of mind (common sense), that one thing would have saved lives. But we don't hear much common sense from the left, mostly NONE.

This post was edited on Feb 22, 2018 10:28 PM

At that fake-0 "town hall" last night", hat -- ers kept calling the enn arr eigh's spokesman a merr der er, but at the same time they were literally calling for her deeth! What does that make them? Jesus' teachings show us what they are in their hearts. HIPP OH CRITES.

The left keeps screeching the false narrative that they "love the kids", but the right doesn't. Oh really??? Then why does the left LOVE abhor shun and want to keep it legal, for any reason, mostly inconvenience? HIPP OH CRITES.

They basically want to diss arm average citizens (not just the ones who should be diss, which everyone AGREES on), pretty much every one except themselves! They have body guards and do not plan to give them up. Their dc are typically not in p/s. They're in private schools where there's virtually no physical danger. HIPP OH CRITES

The flat-out hipp ah crisy is so blatant, it would be laughable if it weren't so deed ly.

^^^^

I agreed with every last word you wrote, Gr8ful, but the above stood out to me, the hipp - ah - crisy. I believe they have denied truth for so long, they are getting to the point they do not know it and can literally speak out of BOTH sides of their mouths like it's nothing at all to do so. They are proving to be children of the father of lies, as Jesus pointed out to some hipp-ah-crites long ago.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat