Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

If you liked Pink Papaya Natural Makeup, or have a natural make up and skin care routine please share what you use...

If you liked Pink Papaya Natural Makeup, or have a natural make up and skin care routine please share what you use...

Pink Papaya went out of business, but I liked the product.

I have severely dry skin, and pores, and need a good skin care and make up routine.

I prefer more natural and nourishing ingredients.

As I research I find out that the HA in my current regime may be the source of my recent even dryer skin, while it is supposed to moisturize, those who live in dry winter climates find that the HA not having moisture to draw out of the air, draws it out of the skin, making it dryer for some.

And then this dimethicone is like a plastic coating that is making my skin feel smooth. So while I was thinking that my skin was smooth in actual condition it was just a product smeared on my face giving me that illusion. And I think that has been the source of my recent break outs, I never break out, so this may be the culprit as I read about it. But it is safe the FDA says so.

Sorry for my venting, I just would like something more natural and now my skin is a mess, so I need to heal, and hopefully it will once repaired look smooth and be soft again.

Thanks!

re: If you liked Pink Papaya Natural Makeup, or have a natural make up and skin care routine please share what you use...

There are lots of youtube videos out there on how to use oils for natural skin care. My 17yo dd makes all her own masks and treatments with what we have in the kitchen.

As for brands you can buy - I'm not currently using it, but in the past I have used Bindi (based on ayurveda) and loved it. It's all-natural.

re: If you liked Pink Papaya Natural Makeup, or have a natural make up and skin care routine please share what you use...

Lizabeth,

I would love to help you, and I was sad to see my favorite company go out of business. If you still have my phone # please feel free to contact me that way. Otherwise you can email me at earlgrey710@gmail.com. My Pink Payapa email has been deactivated.

Thanks for the offer foofoo.

I ended up going to a local hoity toyty place that I did not know about.

It is a ma and pop, place that makes their own makeup and also carries very high quality brands no one has ever heard of.

She used to be a big city makeup artist to the rich and famous. She knows all kinds of tricks of the trade, and loves for things to be as natural as possible but also doesn't mind using a chemical here and there to improve things like wrinkles.

I couldn't be happier, well, it was pricey, but I have learned sooooo much, and feel very hopeful based on her mature experience that we can, as she said "bring out the best in my skin"

Awesome! Enjoy your new goodies!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat