Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Scandalous

Scandalous

Have you all been watching the series of shows on FOX on Sunday nights? About HC and BC; from whitewater, Vince F. , Monica L , and all the shady in between stuff through the years, including women. This needed to be shown before the elections along with the movie Clinton cash. If people can watch all this and still like her just boggles my mind. We're not talking one or two mishaps; we are talking about years and years of corruption and a trail of people pushing up daisies, making deals. I'm seeing faces still working in Washington who were involved with BC that are now going against DT; truly eye opening

This post was edited on Feb 05, 2018 03:43 PM

re: Scandalous

Unfortunately, it would need to be on msm in order for "them" to even consider it valid. THEN, they would still find a way to discredit it, I'm sure. Unfortunately.

K

I wanted to watch parts 1 and 2 last Sunday evening, but dh was watching golf, so I couldn't. But I plan to (hopefully) watch them later. I'm thinking/hoping they will be re-aired.

In light of the NEW revelations yesterday, which now also implicate mr oh, more and more and more dirt is coming to light.

The library recently got Sharyl Attkinson's book Stonewalled: My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimindation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington, in for me. Pub. in 2014. (I'm hoping to read her newest book, Smear, soon. I think it's about the msm.)

I've barely begun the book, and already it is a horror story of her computers and phones cutting on and off in the middle of the night, her not being able to call home (the phone would ring once and then be patched through to another unknown place), which meant she couldn't contact her family when not at home -- and yet I've barely begun. I can't imagine how much more she must have endured. But At Least She's Still Alive! That's something to be thankful for.

She kept probing and investigating Benghazi, Fast and Furious, etc, when the gov't wanted her to DROP IT. She refused, so she came under surveillance by TPTB in DC.

Eta: She was on Fox News last night, giving her input re the current issue.

This Is The Very Issue which is now coming to light re President Trump's political campaign -- that same illegal surveillance. I am very thankful this is coming to light! As you said, cricket, it never would have (short of a miracle from God) if Hillary were in the White House.

This post was edited on Feb 07, 2018 12:17 PM

Oh my! I remember reading that book, Gr8ful. Somehow I wasn't aware of her newest. I'll have to look for it at my library or get it through interlibrary loan. Thanks for the heads up!

M4J, I think my edit posted after you posted your reply. Sharyl Attkinson was on Fox News last night, giving her input re the current issue. It was very significant, as you might imagine. You might find that interview by googling Fox News and her name.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat