Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

ANd so it's out

ANd so it's out

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Glad they said all that's being discussed today was paid for by DNC and HC foundation.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/more-evidence-is-building-that-suggests-that-the-obama-administration-spied-on-candidate-trump-and-others-long-before-the-fisa-request-was-presented-to-the-fisa-court/

https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/02/01/monica-crowley-on-the-fisa-memo-there-is-worse-coming-down-the-pike/

This post was edited on Feb 02, 2018 12:22 PM

re: ANd so it's out

Thanks for the links. The dems are already making counter-charges, which of course was to be expected.

A guy in DC (don't remember his name) who's known about this from early on says the dems are using Alinsky tactics. That sounds familiar, doesn't it, since HC is an Alinsky devotee.

Retweeted Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet):

Memo proves everything we've been saying. The Obama administration conspired with the Clinton campaign to abuse the power of government in an effort to to sabotage Trump's campaign.

The entire "Russian collusion" narrative is a hoax based on this hyper-partisan scheme. #MemoDay

A guy in DC (don't remember his name) who's known about this from early on says the dems are using Alinsky tactics. That sounds familiar, doesn't it, since HC is an Alinsky devotee.

^^

Yes.

When I logged on tonight to check e-mail, a headline read "GOP releases memo". What a bunch of crock. It's a FISA memo, which means it's a DOJ / FBI memo. Typical example of msm fake news.

Oh, and speaking of fake news -- this is way OT, but it never hurts to have a moment of humor with so much evil stuff happening in the world:

Did anyone see that Lester Holt/NBC went to NoKo for a feature piece (IOW, fluff piece) on that country (in prep for the Olympics)? He was taken to a luxury ski resort and treated like a celebrity. Trouble is, that "luxury ski resort" is just a fake front! NoKoreans don't get to use it (their dear leader was shown riding a ski lift with no skis on). Dare we ask WHO's in collusion with a communist country??? (It wasn't a rep prez who restored normal relations with the com country Cuba.)

I was glad, though, that he caught a lot of flak for it in the comments section of many articles, and on Twitter.

It was absolutely shameful of him. It felt so thoroughly Pravda-esque. :/

My husband said that they needed to start water boarding H C.
————

After reading and thinking on this, ive looked at the people near me and see the degeneration on the people near me. There are good people out there too but just so much c r a p out there. At times we even unknowingly have it in our home. We need to clean the swamp so we can see the trickle down in our own homes.

I had someone, that I know, come into my home, while I was there, get on my phone and take all my passwords and info and gave himself access to everything. The battle to get him stopped has beef ruthless. Everything that is going on with this release is happening in my case. They just can’t admit their wrongdoing, ask for forgiveness and live clean. It’s important to them to continue living in folly.

Glad they said all that's being discussed today was paid for by DNC and HC foundation.
--------

And now it's being reported that the new memo (coming out tomorrow?) shows that the O admin was also in on it. Big surprise, huh.

They just can’t admit their wrongdoing, ask for forgiveness and live clean. It’s important to them to continue living in folly.
--------

I'm so sorry for that happened to your family, farmschool. I do hope and pray it will soon be satisfactorily resolved.

Your comment reminds me of dems I've seen interviewed about a zillion things (including BC on lewinskygate). No, they refuse to admit the problem, let alone take responsibility for it. It's not only outrageous, it is really sad because it sets such a poor example for younger people who look up to them.

This post was edited on Feb 05, 2018 08:38 PM

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat