Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Did anyone see

Did anyone see

... Law & Order last (Wed) night? Apparently, they had an episode which featured Ann Coulter being rap***ed by a member of anti phah. She was quoted during the episode and much vitriol was expressed toward her.

Can anyone imagine a lib female commentator being featured like that on a popular sitcom? Can you imagine the uproar which would follow? Milo what's-his-name was banned from Twitter for calling a lib actress "ugly". Not saying that's classy, but it's hardly abuse. If it was, the sitcom Ugly Betty should never ever have been approved for TV.

re: Did anyone see

Can she bring a lawsuit for that? I really wish she could for suggesting that as though she deserved it. 😠

I don't know why but it reminded me of some years ago a hospital system wanted to test emergency response for Mass casualties. They staged a scene of fake injured who were attacked by a group/gang of gun toting, weapon toting, hating, enraged, crazy, weird, radical homeschoolers.

Btw, I did not see the episode. Heard she was on Laura Ing. Ang. on Fox. Saw that after my previous post. Anne gave great response. (Then Maxine, ugh, aggravating these people get nice paychecks! Wish Pel & Schu were off payroll and most all Dem Congress. Hard to believe "dump" truck trash truck (take out the trash, oh the jokes 5hat will be made) was accident with the crazy people shouting dump Trump and impeach 45. FBI investigating. Is that suppose to actually mean anything and give confidence of truth being revealed?
I went so off topic. Sorry.

This post was edited on Feb 02, 2018 02:25 AM

Duplicate

This post was edited on Feb 02, 2018 02:24 AM

Did anyone see

No problem, specialT. It's all related, anyhow. I know, isn't it something that the Dems are so mad about people getting money in bonuses and pay raises! Aren't they 'supposed' to be for the people who need money?

A lot of people are letting Pelosi know that they do not consider that money to be "crumbs". It really is 'deplorable' that she calls it "crumbs". Yeah, it would be crumbs to her, but she doesn't live in the real world. It's apparently very hard for a lot of people in the DC bubble to see that.

I saw a woman/small business owner from my state on FN today, saying that because DT has revoked those heinous taxes and restrictions on businesses, even small businesses can afford to give employees pay raises and bonuses. She gave her employees bonuses and said they were thrilled to get them.

I've been meaning to ask dh if he's getting a pay raise or bonus. That would be a blessing. :)

Eta: I misspoke in the OP. L&O is not a sitcom, it's a drama. Unfortunately, it's also pc, like the vast majority of prime time TV.

This post was edited on Feb 02, 2018 01:17 PM

I'll take the Twinkies please, lol.

Did you see Hostess is giving hourly employees a years worth of assorted sweet treats (I think a large assortment box a month). They are also giving them $750 cash and $500 deposited into their 401K. Sweet deal. Crumbs to some but I betcha these hourly employees will appreciate it and with a sweet treat each month to remind them after deposits are long forgotten 😉

Did anyone see

Oh yeah, the Twinkies give new meaning to the word crumbs, don't they? ;) I wouldn't mind all that if I were a Hostess employee. Definitely wouldn't complain. Dc would be thrilled, lol.

I had meant to mention this, which you posted earlier:

"I don't know why but it reminded me of some years ago a hospital system wanted to test emergency response for Mass casualties. They staged a scene of fake injured who were attacked by a group/gang of gun toting, weapon toting, hating, enraged, crazy, weird, radical homeschoolers."

IIRC, someone mentioned this here then (it may have been you). I didn't see it and I'm glad I didn't! :( I remember reading about a prime time show which depicted Christians that way, too. You know, like those terrible horrible Christians who wreak so much havoc in nations all around the world. Give me a break.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat