Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

TRain carrying GOP to retreat

TRain carrying GOP to retreat

crashes . Interesting.....................

re: TRain carrying GOP to retreat

Oh, yes! I saw that, and thought of the threats that have been made against the GOP. It was just too strange. They really oughtn't to all travel together anymore.

http://www.businessinsider.com/gop-amtrak-crash-deep-state-conspiracy-theory-2018-1

excerpt
Conspiracy theorists also drew connections between tweets allegedly posted by political personalities. A screenshot purporting to show an ill-timed tweet from the conservative political analyst Bill Kristol attracted suspicion as well.

"Once we're sure everyone involved is ok, assuming they are, I hereby give permission to Twitter to indulge in all manner of GOP train wreck jokes. I do think that by having the train hit...yes, a garbage truck...the scriptwriters of '2018' jumped the shark," the purported tweet read.

The alleged Kristol tweet, as illustrated by the screenshot, had an 11:07 a.m. time stamp, meaning it would have been sent 13 minutes before the train crash occurred.

Wow, I had not thought of that. Which means, the guys in the dump truck may have been M terriers (domestic or otherwise) like suey side bummers. I agree, reps shouldn't travel to events together anymore. Better safe than sorry.

Eta: I might not have thought of the guys in the truck being terriers if I had not read Horowitz' book explaining the Unholy Alliance between the left and M's.

In case anyone thinks that's way-out-there cons'y thinking, he was reared in a radd I cle common ist family (like mr oh) in a radd I cle common ist community, he was a '60s radd I cle at burk ah lee along with other domestic terriers (he knew bill air ers), he witnessed that alliance first hand, so he knows whereof he speaks.

This post was edited on Feb 01, 2018 05:06 PM

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat