Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

re: Hope you're keeping an eye on the news

Hope you're keeping an eye on the news

the corruption is unfolding as we speak about the left and all the players we were discussing before the election. If no one can see it now; all hope is lost. No matter how bad we are seeing it; it's so much worse. Scary worse.

This post was edited on Jan 24, 2018 08:43 AM

Yes, I've been keeping an eye on things; both eyes. For this, two are barely enough. But I think the Lord's hand is at work, also, and He is exposing their wrong doings.

Cricket, did you read about the billionaire couple that were murdered and had donated to the CIinton founbation ?

Back on topic

Newt G. looked a little stressed the other day, I don’t think I’ve ever seen look so stressed.

I’d really like to see it all come out. People need to quit dying.

I have not heard about that couple. Scary.

Luke 8:17
For nothing is concealed that won't be revealed, and nothing hidden that won't be made known and come to light.

P.S. "O" has retained a lawyer as of today.

This post was edited on Jan 25, 2018 09:46 AM

re: re: Hope you're keeping an eye on the news

Yes, we're keeping up with the news these days, much more than usual. On one hand I'm really glad that the corruption re the dems (esp B&HC) is FINALLY coming to light. For years it seemed that virtually everybody looked the other way. Nobody seemed to care.

Speaking of that couple, did anyone see the FN specials about BC's issues (and how HC ran interference for him, dee mahn ize ing women in the process) from before he went to the wh? I wanted to see that (one aired at 7 and another at 8), but dh was watching golf.

But a weird thing has been happening. Has anyone else noticed? FN is airing those revelations (with plenty of evidence) each night, while see enn enn seems to be studiously avoiding even a mention of them, from what I've gathered.

see enn enn is still on their crew sade to get rid of dt. They just will not accept the fact that he is prez. I recently finished a book by David Horowitz which explains this phenomenon, the one I mentioned here recently which has gsoros' and HC's names in the title). They did the very same thing with gee w busch -- but it seems they gave up trying to reverse it sooner.

(M4J, if you're reading this, I read DH's book about the Unholy Alliance between the left and Izzie lahm. I see it now, what they have in common. Not for the faint of heart, but citizens really need to know these things.

Farmschool, I have not heard about that. Has any link to the C's re the actual murr der been established?

About mr oh: Did anyone else see the clip of him with fair ah can and his "ex" pastor? As much dirt as there is on B&HC right now, it's impossible for me to believe mr oh doesn't have some on him too, since she was his sos.

Oh, did anyone see much coverage of the right to life marches this year? I saw a little bit on FN about the rally in DC where DT spoke via video feed. But I saw a LOT more about the women's march on news stations in general. Lots of them wore the vulgar hats again. :(

The Lord just keeps impressing upon my heart and mind that Christians need to be seriously interceding for this nation, and keep on and on and on. This verse keeps coming to mind:

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

(I actually knew of a church which held their evening services at 7:14 pm to keep this verse fresh in their minds.)

This post was edited on Jan 29, 2018 09:48 AM

The couple donated drugs to Hatti through the c/I ton F. The couple are Jewish. The Jewish are big supporters of H C. An actual link to their dea th has not been established but they are linked to the Found ation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/true-crime/wp/2018/01/21/billionaire-couple-from-toronto-was-murdered-by-multiple-people-private-investigators-believe/

Wow, farmschool, there are a number of concerning details in that article. Yes, many Jewish people do support Dems in this country. Which I thought strange when mr oh was prez. I asked a lovely Jewish woman about that one day, in light of his radd icle un-support of Israel, and she just shook her head, saying she did not support him (and other Dems) and did not understand why so many Jewish people do.

David Horowitz, whose books I discovered during the last year, is Jewish and conservative. He was actually born into a radd Icle common ist family (like mr oh), and was an activist at burk ah lee in the '60s, but eventually experienced horrible things which opened his eyes to the truth about that whole worldview.

I recommend his books to everyone, especially his autobio, Radical Son. His book which has gsoros' and HC's name in the title is particularly eye-opening, as is his book I recently finished, Unholy Alliance, which explains the left's alliance with izzy lahm ists. Our libraries have his books, so hopefully they are in many other libraries too.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat