Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

re: FL peeps

FL peeps

I am going to be in FL in Feb, in Bradenton. I would love to meet some of you, if that would be possible. It would be neat to meet for coffee/lunch and put faces and real names with the names I've learned to use. ;-) I will have some flexibility and a vehicle, so even a little drive would be fine.

K

(I only share because I will have family still here at the house, will not be "empty." I will still probably remove this at some point. I can email anyone to discuss the visit so it will remain private.)

If I am driving between my job in north Florida and my home in south Florida, I go near there. But, I do not know how to get in touch with you unless you are willing to share an email or phone number here. I do have my February schedule, though.

Minnie, and others who may be able to meet.

You can contact me at xyz@abc.com. I will remove this once I know you've got it, Minnie. And, if it's gone but someone else needs it, I can let you know again. I'm just not going to leave it up here indefinitely. ;-)

K

This post was edited on Jan 24, 2018 12:08 PM

Got it.

K,

Just seeing this now. I am about 4 hours from Bradenton and really can’t drive that far. I’d love to meet you though - so if you have any intention of visiting the Fort Lauderdale area, let me know and I’ll give you my contact info!

Either way, have fun! I wouldn’t want to be anywhere other than Florida :)

Bradenton is a good drive from where I am up in North Florida. I don't think that I could pull that off. Hope you enjoy Florida though, and if you're ever up here in this part of the state, let me know.

Sherrie

re: re: FL peeps

SO cool! lol ;-)

Love making connections and finding out some neat things about others.

K

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat