Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Moving Jobs Again!

Moving Jobs Again!

I think I am going to change hospitals again. It is too cold up here in the panhandle. My RV just cannot get warm enough. It is a little Class B with only a 30 amp plug. Therefore, I can only supplement the big heating system with a very tiny, low wattage personal heater.

I will be sad in a way. The current hospital has so many young people. Please pray that I make the right decision with this move. I really hate new jobs. It will be a very slow process and probably take 6 months. But, the new hospital is smaller, closer to home, and not as cold.

re: Moving Jobs Again!

I'm glad you're doing what will work for you, Minnie. The cold and how it affects your RV and thus your own comfort level (and stress level maybe) is an important thing. Prayers for your job change/search and the transition. God walk with you through the process!

(This hosp. will miss you, but the new one will be blessed to have you.) :)

I am sorry you have had such a tough time this winter! I hope it all works out for the best!

Change can be difficult! Prayers that your transition is smooth, and results in better things. :)

I would look at the temp trend for the area first, if you really like it. This year has been unusual all over. I know it's tough, but is it just this year? Or, the trend?

If you still prefer to move, best of luck. I know you'll do what you need to do.

:-)
K

Minniewannabe2 you are a brave one. I admire that you are willing to make changes and take on new ventures. I will be praying that you are guided to a good decision that provides what is best for you and your family.

Anne

if you are sad, then rethink this decision. Spring is coming, then summer, fall...how much is it "too cold"...?
I regret some decisions that I made for less distance/commuting. I was just reflecting on this tonight.

It’s an unusually cold year and you’re going to bail?
What happens when the next place has an unusually hot summer or bad storms?

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat