Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

15 seasons times 22 episodes

15 seasons times 22 episodes

I've finished binge watching ER. The ending was about as lame as the ending of Good Wife. I need a new show to binge watch now. Suggestions welcomed.

re: 15 seasons times 22 episodes

You should have just come to work with me.

We are rewatching "24" again. All 8 seasons. Sooo good.

And I know this is lame, but I have been watching Family Ties. LOL.

Both are free on Amazon Prime.

Family Ties was a good show.

Minnie, I think I can do a central line now 🤓

I was thinking of watching House of Cards, but now that stuff has come out about Spacey, I probably won't .

My girls are trying to get me to binge watch Friends with them, but that show just goes on with too much silly banter and I can't take it.

I could never get into Friends either.

I have not seen this show but my daughter and everyone talks about "Stranger Things". It is set in the 80's. I may try and watch that.

The other was "Shameless".

I tried House of Cards and I literally yawned the first two episodes so I gave up.

I personally love, love, love Orange is The New Black, but I don't think that is your kind of show.

Let me know what you come up with because we are the last season of 24. And I have at least 3 more months of winter here to get through LOL

My girls like stranger things.

I have this show in my queue on Neflix. I know those who have watched it; looks like my kind of show. Fifth season starts soon I heard. I've heard that first season is good, but the 2nd season really gets into it. It's post apocalyptic ( my kind of show)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100_(TV_series)

OH MY GOODNESS........

The 100 is AMAZING. I loved that series. I did hear they were making another season. I hope so.

I don't know if you all have VidAngel or not, but we've been able to watch some shows that otherwise we would not.

1. Turn, Washington's spies-- LOVED it!! It's based on true events surrounding spies for George Washington

2. Man in the high castle-- the first season was good. The 2nd season got a little weird.

3. We want to watch The Crown but haven't yet.

Kelli

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat