Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

re: job opening

job opening

Hey, all.

I have some exciting news and am a bit nervous. A full-time opening has come about at the ambulance. This is sort of a big deal as it doesn't appear to happen often.

Well, at the time (just before Christmas), I was the only one who had put my name in. I'm not sure if that's still the case or not. Also, when I mentioned that I was interested and asked if I was able to put my name in (because of my current certification - basically intro level), I was told I could, but there might be a contingent approval with obtaining my EMT certification. (I'm taking the course now and could potentially have it by mid-end March.)

I do believe God has orchestrated this whole job situation, from the first class to now. I am resting in Him and know that it will be what He wants/directs. I'm excited at the prospect, and looking forward to what that would mean for me in a couple of other ways as well.

I have an interview next Tues/Wed morning. If you could please pray, I would appreciate it. For peace. Thanks. :-)

K

That is exciting news! 😀

Praying. I hope all goes well!

Prayers from Florida.

Blessing to you as you (hopefully) move into this new position.

Interview tomorrow (Tues) morning at 8. Please pray for calm, right words, and peace for whatever God decides.

Apparently there are other applicants, 4 that I know of. They each have an issue which would honestly be questionable for hiring (at least in my book as a business person), except one which would still make me unsure. (She had been offered the position before but turned it down. Don't know why.)

I think my willingness to work with the proof to back it up and that I take the good with the bad of the job will be in my favor. But, my certification level would be my hindrance along with lack of experience.

K

edited to remove questions

This post was edited on Jan 15, 2018 08:04 PM

re: re: job opening

Interview was short and sweet. Not much was asked beyond a few basic, up-dating type questions. They know all the applicants so not much more needs to be mentioned. I didn't get to say a whole lot, at least not sounding like I'm trying to push myself on them. I did share on a couple of points, which was part of the discussion.

I don't think I got it, but that's ok. And, I may be surprised. They said that they should have a decision by the end of the week. So, I should hear something tomorrow, I would think. I'll be sure to let you all know.

We'll see. It's all in God's hands. He's orchestrated the whole thing from the beginning, and I know He's got it all under control. His timing is perfect, so I wait.

K

re: re: job opening

Still praying for you. Are you prn right now?

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat