Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

re: Roadtrip through Texas

re: re: Roadtrip through Texas

TX is on our bucket list. We want to do a motorcycle trip cross country . We have talked about it with two other couples who we take bike trips with, and hoping to make it a possibility in 2020.
I have never been to the Midwest or the west coast. But TX is def on the list. Esp Waco. 😊😊

Ok call me an idiot, but what’s so great about Waco? All’s I know is the branch Davidian thing, is that what you all are interested in? I’m guessing not. What is it with Waco?

I could have met you at the State Capital in Austin, as I live just north of Austin in Round Rock. :-( And then I could have shown you how an episode of "Revolution" was shot on the north side of the Capital and I was there. :-)

Oh Ellie, I am so sorry. I would have loved to have met you. I had no idea anyone here was that close. So sorry. I feel bad now - next time I promise I will look you up.

Ilovemychildren,

Waco is where the Magnolia Market Silos are.

If you are an HGTV junkie .....It's where Chip and Joanna Gaines have their show "Fixer Upper".

Unfortunately, this is the last season of this show. Joanna announced yesterday that she is pregnant with her 5th child.

But, the show is on re-runs almost all the time on HGTV.

Ok, thanks so much kesa for filling me in. I appreciate it. Stay warm!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat