Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

re: Roadtrip through Texas

Roadtrip through Texas

Been on this all week, and I gotta say, Y’ALL have a beautiful State! I’m in NOLA now for New Years and then back home, but so loved Texas and I’ll be back someday soon for sure!

Did you make it to Waco. I would love to go see Magnolia Manor.

And you didn't stop and see me????

I love Texas, too! We lived there for several years and also got to take a road trip there this past year.

Yes.......Did you go to Waco?

I would love to also see The Silos. Love Chip and Joanna Gaines.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I did not get to Waco. Our family was traveling with my mom and my sister and her family which consists of her dh and three little guys so we had to compromise on where we went to accommodate everyone.

Our goal was the Alamo. We did San Antonio, and then Austin for the Capital building tour. We came in in I-10 and stopped in on things along the way in Houston and Beaumont.

We went to a Buc-ee’s and a Rudy’s BBQ, and an in-n-out burger which is never before been too (cheesy I know, but I love cheesy LOL)

I love your state, and hope to come back soon!

ETA- EMJ, is love to meet you someday! Are you located anywhere near where I was?

This post was edited on Jan 02, 2018 09:05 AM

re: re: Roadtrip through Texas

San Antonio is a great trip! We were also able to visit there on our trip this year. And the food in Texas is really good!

re: re: Roadtrip through Texas

THE FOOD IN TEXAS IS AMAZING LOL!!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat