Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Is there snow out your window?

Is there snow out your window?

There is snow gently falling and snow on the ground as I look out my window. The pines are beautifully flocked with hoarfrost. It feels like Christmas!

re: Is there snow out your window?

Yes, we have some. Getting snow and ice though today.

But we are getting snow Christmas morning. First time in years. It will look nice. However, it is going to make travel difficult. So I am hoping my family can still make it here for Christmas.

Sounds lovely!!

Nothing right now. But I hear some is on way. I'm glad!
Snow is beautiful, and I'm especially hoping for a white Christmas.

Yes! We have snow, too, though it's barely enough to cover the ground. We really appreciate snow this time of year, because it brightens things up, literally.

This post was edited on Dec 22, 2017 04:13 PM

Very definitely! :)

Nope. It's been in the lower 80s the last few days. A cold front is supposed to come through and cool it off to 70 for Christmas day. :)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Yup. There's been snow on the ground here since before the end of October. I know the first official day of winter was a couple days ago, but it feels like we've been in winter for 6 weeks already.

No snow here, just rain and a little wintry mix at times. That's ok with me. I'm hoping to get my snow tires on today, so I'll be ready for when it happens. DH says the Farmer's Almanac is calling for six snowfalls this season.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat