Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

I Am a Beast

I Am a Beast

Drove over 2000 miles in 2 days! (Short break in Disney, LOl) to Christmas shop. DD drove about 400 of those miles. What is the longest you have ever driven (riding counts) in one trip?

re: I Am a Beast

Oh my! My dh really dislikes driving. Maybe because he commutes every day for work?

So, even on family trips the furthest we have driven in one day is from Ohio to Maryland. I don't even know how many miles that would be.

Longest drive was 1700 miles (a cross country move). For more challenge we decided to add two U-Haul breakdowns, both of which required reloading our belongings into different trucks. In the midst of this, we had to take our almost 2 year old to the ER in Bozeman because he jumped off a chair in the hotel room and ripped his gums open. Most memorable trip ever.

This reminds me of what my 19 yo was saying of a truck they were working on in the shop this week. He said it wasn't even mathematically possible for a guy to have driven his truck for as many miles as he has in the amount of time he has had it. He would've had to have driven it at an average of 60 mph for 14 hours a day 7 days a week for the last 2.5 years. The shop guys are scratching their heads over that one!.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat