Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Asking for Prayers

Asking for Prayers

Hi, all! I don't get on here to post much right now, although I do still read other posts:) Just wanted to pop in and ask that you ladies would lift me up in prayer concerning a situation that just recently occurred.

I have had an auto incident in a grocery parking lot, and it is the 2nd time this has happened in less than a year. It's the same parking lot in almost the exact same spot. About 8 months ago on a very rainy evening, I had a guy back up on me and hit the back of my vehicle. Our insurance companies took care of it, of course, but now, it's happened again! This time I'm thinking I'm the one at fault here. I backed up, looking behind me, of course, but somehow failed to see a lady who had just backed out of the space a little ways from me. Don't ask me how I missed her, but I did. Anyway, we exchanged info, but for some reason it has my nerves all frazzled. I've been dealing with a lot of other stressful issues right now, and this is just one more thing on my plate. I am dreading telling hubby dearest :(

Anyway, there was very, very slight damage to her car. The panel popped out a little, and she pushed it back in. It had a teeny, tiny crack on it and a little paint had come off. Other than that, it was fine. My vehicle actually looks worse than hers. So she said she wants to talk to her dad about what to do. She was a young lady, probably late teens to early 20s with a baby in the car. I figured her to be a single mom. She was a sweetheart, really. But I would really like some prayers lifted up that God would help us out in this situation. We have insurance, but if we have more than 2 accidents in 3 years time, it goes up. I don't understand how all that works, but that's what my insurance agent told me last time we had this same type of incident.

I know it might seem a silly, trifling thing to pray about, but please do so for me. I would be so happy if we could settle this without too much damage or out-of-pocket expenses for both parties. Pray, too, that hubby will not be too grumpy. He has had some stress on his job for awhile, and patience and understanding are not his strongest virtues right now:)

Thanks, everyone!

re: Asking for Prayers

Praying that God works everything out for good!

Prayers!!

No prayers are too small or trifling for God. I don't even think this is one I would put in a category of small or trifling. I pray for parking spaces which is nothing compared to yours and God answers my prayers for that so why not your problem.

I will be praying for you that all will be well.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat