Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

New movie about the New York Times - pa-lease

New movie about the New York Times - pa-lease

We were at the movies tonight and one of the trailers was a movie about the New York Times during Water Gate. It made me nauseous. Our media is so terribly corrupt and this movie makes them look like heroes. I'd call this movie a calculated and intentional move to deceive and influence the public even more. Of course it stars Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks. I used to like him but he has become so very liberal.

re: New movie about the New York Times - pa-lease

After touring Nixions Library, I have a totally different view. Nixon admitted his wrong and conceded his presidency. Clinton was impeached and laughed it off. O should have been impeached and fired. Nixon’s wrongs were no more wrong than what all the other presidents have done. He just got caught. Nixon was a bigger man then a lot of our other presidents. He should not be glorified but he is not a monster.

Do you know the name of this movie?

Mark Felt: The Man who brought down the White House.

The movie trailer was for a movie titled "The Post" and it will be in theaters in mid-January.

Here's the blurb from imbd: A cover-up that spanned four U.S. Presidents pushed the country's first female newspaper publisher and a hard-driving editor to join an unprecedented battle between journalist and government. Inspired by true events.

Thank you 😄!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat