Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Prayer Requests? Please Add Them Here!

re: Prayer Requests? Please Add Them Here!

Just stopped in to say thanks for all who are posting and all who are offering up prayers.

I am checking the thread daily and praying for all requests!

Anne

This may sound like a minor one, but I have forgotten the password to my only active email. I also can't find my cell phone so I can't get a text to remember my password. Chemotherapy gives you brain fog which is also affecting other things that I need to be dealing with. So I could use some prayers about my brain fog and finding my cell phone.

Thank you and blessings to you all.

No requests are too minor!

Praying!

By a fluke, I was able to get back on to my email. I still haven't found the phone, but that will happen soon, I believe.Thank you for your prayers.

Now I have a serious prayer request. First, I will say that my heart is still in homeschooling and if things were different than they are right now, I would be homeschooling my kids. It is not out of the question, but I need to be better organized.

Something very serious happened at my children's private school to one of my children. I can't go into the details now, but please pray that it can be resolved in a manner that is acceptable to all and in God's will. That child is frightened by the situation. If this were a public school I would withdraw them immediately. Please pray that I will know God's will and follow it, trusting where He leads me next.

We likewise had a dementia situation. Friend was a hoarder and he needed to be moved to a safer place. After much hard work, he has been moved out of his home and seems ok.

My other big life event has been ongoing for months. I have been housing 2 unrelated teens from a sour family situation. Man, am I finding out how selfish I am with my privacy and space. :( (These would be of the tutor family I referenced other times.)

I would appreciate prayers for my health. I have been going, and going, and going, and now my body is paying me for it. I have a really bad cold, and feel miserable. Also hurting arms and legs (yes, I'm taking magnesium).

Also, pray for a friend of our family's who needs help right now. Some people people are trying to get him into trouble, but he is not in the wrong. He is trying his best to follow The Lord. We are trying to help alleviate the situation, but need prayer for it to all work out. Thank you!

Thank you for starting this thread!

Prayers for you and all the other prayer requests....
We are a special bunch of folks here, aren't we? :)
So proud we are lifting each other up in prayer!

Please continue to keep me in your prayers as I travel this newly diagnosed diabetes path. My sugar readings are normal lately, but I am still a little unsure of how to eat and whatnot..

My son does "not" have lyme disease after all! The ped figured out that the quick clinic made a wrong diagnosis, so that is a blessing!

My hubby comes home for Thanksgiving on Wednesday!! Another blessing! Please pray for safe travels.
Thank you all!! God Bless!

fun@home

Still praying for all things listed on this thread and prayer requests I see elsewhere on the board.

Along with those prayers, asking that we all have a peaceful and safe Thanksgiving (including a special prayer for peace for those with dementia for them and their families to have a stress free week!).

Grateful to all of you for sharing your requests and lifting us all up in prayer!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat