Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

"Patch the Pirate",,,,,,Ron Hamilton's son dies....

"Patch the Pirate",,,,,,Ron Hamilton's son dies....

Just found this out in church last night,,,,,,,the singer/song writer, Ron Hamilton~who was also known as Patch the Priate, his son (forgot his name) died on Mothers Day.......he was 34.

He was found in Greenville SC outside a parking garage. Investigation in progress, could possibly have been suicide, or perhaps he fell....

How sad.....I can't ven begin to imagine the grief the family is going through.....we love Patch the Pirate and our church actually sings a lot of choir songs~written by him.

Remember them in your prayers...

re: "Patch the Pirate",,,,,,Ron Hamilton's son dies....

That's so sad- my children grew up listening to Patch.

http://speakingofgod.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/to-ron-and-shelly-hamiltons-church/

This post was edited on May 16, 2013 11:11 AM

I do know that one of his sons had some very serious problems from having been prescribed some wrong medicine while in college (for *acne* of all things). He had to drop out of college and lives/lived at home.
He was really sweet and helped around the home. He also wrote at least one song that I heard Ron Hamilton sing just a few weeks ago at a retreat.

I do NOT know that this is the same son that died, but it still is a very sad thing.

This post was edited on May 17, 2013 12:09 AM

Sad! My boys fell asleep last night listening to Patch The Pirate.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat