General Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Science & History for 5th grade

Science & History for 5th grade

How many days a week do you have Science and History for 5th grade?

Bookgirl5

re: Science & History for 5th grade

Beestar may help you. My child has been using it for science. It is curriculum-based from 1st grade to 8th grade. The program is full of all real life world problems, challenging stuff to help kids thinking - some of them make my daughter think or is a great opportunity for me teach advanced concepts. I think it is a well-and easy used program. Plus beestar is online program, pretty interesting and convenient.
I'm also looking for History program, too...
Lisa

In 5th we alternated 3/2. So week one we would have History M-W-F and Science T-Th, then week two we would switch them.

We do History on M & T and Science W & R then F for experiments/labs, if needed.

Lab Vacuum Filtering Sets manufacturers

※ The pour type vacuum filter is an open system, applicable to the filtration of solutions containing solid particles;
The suck type vacuum filter is a fully enclosed system, applicable to the filtration of poisonous, harmful, volatile or dangerous solutions
Technical Parameters
ModelDZK-5PDZK-10PDZK-20PDZK-30PDZK-50PDZK-5SDZK-10SDZK-20SDZK-30SDZK-50S
Filter funnel volume (L)23510102351010
Filter formPour typeSuck type
Receiving flask volume
(L)510203050510203050
Filtering DiskGlass filtering meshGlass sand coreLab Vacuum Filtering Sets manufacturers
website:http://www.shortpathdistillation.net/chemical-reactors/vacuum-filter/

Drilling Tools

1, According to Tungsten Carbide's shape, drill bit include button bits, chisel bits, cross bit etc.
2, Normally rock drill button bits' body is made of high quality imported special steel, cemented carbide. Shoukai tungsten carbide buttons are with superior wear resistance and impact toughness superior, with higher drilling penetration of rate compared with the similar rock drilling tools.
3,Shoukai rock drilling button bits are widely used in all kinds of mining, drilling, quarrying, engineering, construction, water well drilling, oil exploring etc.
Our certification :
Drilling Tools

Reply to topic

Search

Return to General Discussions