The Swap Meet

Reply to topic

Search

TOG, BJU, Media Angels, Glencoe Algebra I, Amanda B. Unit Studies, PP, Cornerstones of Freedom, A Reason For..., Lots more

TOG, BJU, Media Angels, Glencoe Algebra I, Amanda B. Unit Studies, PP, Cornerstones of Freedom, A Reason For..., Lots more

The Homeschool Daily Planner for Unit Studies $8

Wordskills Book 6 By McDougal, Littell English Program $5 -gently used

What Your Child Needs to Know When for grades k-8 By Robin Scarlata $5

David Livingstone Trailblazer Book Curriculum Guide $5

Beauty and The Pig Study $10

The Win Program...The Expository Writing Handbook:How to Write an Expository Composition grades 6-12 Like New $5

Latin Grammar for Christian and Home Schools by Mars Hill Teacher Answer Key: $5

Write Source 2000 $5

Teacher's Guide for Victory Drill Book Reading Program $5

Mara, Daughter of the Nile for grades 7-9 Hillside Curriculum Literature Guide $10

Catherine, Called Birdy Study Guide $10

The Story of Inventions Tests and Answer Key by Christian Liberty $5

The Timetables of History 3rd edition....from 4500 B.C. - 1990s ---who did what when--- $10

Literature and The Language Arts by EMC Paradigm Textbook for High school level (textbook with stories and questions at the end -- vocabulary study words- etc..) $10

Bible for 7th-12th grade:
Discovering Our Amazing God By Jan L. Harris and Howard & Bonnie Lisech Teacher and Student Book Set $15

Science:
Apologia Exploring Creation with Physical Science HB -- no writing on inside -- student name on inside cover -- good condition (this is probably the first edition -- mostly blue cover with a pic of a beaker on front with the world inside of it and 3 pics in a row on far left side of cover) $10

TOG Year 1 Loom Cd, Evaluations CD, Unit 1 Pop Quiz CD and Cards, Unit 2 Pop Quiz CD and Cards, All Grammar level Maps printed out in color for all weeks - 3 copies of each week in color --$35 for all

My Country ---Thematic Unit by Teacher Created Materials $6

Presidents: Daily Detectives By McGraw Hill Publishing Grades 3-5 Teacher's Guide to aid in President Study $6

Real-World-Math by Williamson's Kids Can! $5

Tennessee Practice For the TerraNova Workbook..Daily Practice and Tests by Harcourt Brace New $3

Glencoe Algebra 1 by McGraw Hill --HB student book $10

The Story of Inventions Tests and Answer Key by Christian Liberty $5

The Timetables of History 3rd edition....from 4500 B.C. - 1990s ---who did what when--- $10

Discovering Our Amazing God By Jan L. Harris and Howard & Bonnie Lisech Teacher and Student Book Set $15

The Story of the World Volume 1: Ancient Times PB Very good Condition $10

The Light and the Glory For Children Set: $15
Includes: The Light and the The Glory For Children (Reader Like New)
The Light and the The Glory Children's Activity Book (this is a workbook NEW)

A History of Us by Joy Hakim Book 3: From Colonies to Country --First Edition- Like New $10

A History of Us by Joy Hakim Book 4: The New Nation-- First Edition-- Like New --$10

A History of Us by Joy Hakim Book 8: An Age of Extremes 1870-1917 2nd Edition- VGC-- $10

A History of Us by Joy Hakim Book 9: War, Peace, and all that Jazz 1918-1945--2nd ed.--gc - $10

BJU:
Bob Jones Press Teacher Editions and Student Books for 3rd and 5th grade in LIKE NEW condition. I purchased all of these new for the '08-'09 school year.

3rd Grade:

Heritage Studies:
Teacher's Edition
Student Book
Notebook:Lesson 23-end unused
Total Set $25

Science
Teacher's Edition
Student Book
Tests and answer key
Notebook packet : lessons 21-end unused
Total Set: $25

Math:
Teacher's Edition
Home Teacher Packet (extra worksheets to use while teaching concepts)
some student materials packet (100's blocks, inch bars, etc..)
$20

Total set for 3rd grade $65. You would need to purchase a student book for Math to complete the year.These are $20 new from the BJU website.

BJU 4th grade Reading Set...Teacher's Edition and TE for Worktext with Student Reader (soft cover)...student reader is gently worn but clean, no writing or highlighting or torn pages, etc... $40ppd for set

5th Grade:
Bible:
Teacher's Edition
Student Workbook (several pages done in units 1&2, Units 3-10 are unused)
Student Materials packet - almost all of it is there...some timeline figures and 3 or 4 bookmarks are used
Total Set: $25

Math:
Teacher's Edition
Student Book
Home Teacher's Packet (extra worksheets for teaching concepts)
Student Materials Packet (almost all of it is there)
Tests and Answer Key
Total Set:$45

Heritage Studies:
Teacher's Edition
Student Book
Student Notebook - Lesson 6-end unused
Tests and Answer Key
Total Set: $30

Science
Teacher's Edition with Toolkit CD
Student Book
Student Activity Workbook - 6 pages used in total
Student Activity workbook answer key
Tests and answer key
Total Set: $40

Total set for 5th grade $100

BJU Life Science Teacher and Student Books Set $35
some of the student worksheets are used in the back of the book, but most of them are there and clean. This set is both teacher's editions and both books for the student.

Janice Van Cleave's 200 Gooey, Slippery, Slimy, Weird and Fun Experiments $8

Amanda Bennett Trains Unit Study Guide SET $15
Includes the Guide
Full Steam Ahead: The Race to Build a Transcontinental Railroad By Rhoda Blumberg

The Story of Ruby Bridges by Robert Coles with Study Guide (worksheets, activities, etc..) SET $10

Robert Fulton - Boy Craftsman - Study Guide with worksheets for English grammar and spelling, etc... in 3 ring binder for grades 1-3 Includes Teacher book and Student book together ... $5 This is a very good language arts study using the living book, Robert Fulton, Boy Craftsman. It comes with student worksheets, etc...The story is interesting and the Teacher's Guide is well-written. It is an older version, hence the price of $5. I will include a well-loved and worn copy of the book if desired. We loved this story.

Animals: Theme Book Series by Francis Schafer Publications -- Teacher Guide to aid in building a unit study for grades 1-2 on Animals...includes reproducible worksheets, etc.. $5

Cornerstones of Freedom HB ---ANY TITLE $3ppd LIKE NEW
I have almost every title every published, just ask for the one you're looking for...there are over 75 titles...10 titles for $12ppd or all 75+ titles for $75ppd...these are great hardback books in like new condition that cover American History in a way elementary age kids can enjoy and even read for themselves. Titles cover all aspects of American History and Government...biographies of many famous Americans as well as the White House, Congress, etc....

Scholastic Explains Math Homework 2-3rd grade Like New $3

BJU:

2nd grade English -- Teacher's ED with CD and all tests and answer key..will throw in the student text we have left if you would like to have it. The student text is mostly used. $45ppd

Janice Van Cleave's 200 Gooey, Slippery, Slimy, Weird and Fun Experiments $8

Creative Geology by Media Angels $10

Oceans Unit Study by Amanda Bennett $10

Creepy Crawlies and the Scientific Method by Salley Kneidel $10

Media Angels Creation Astronomy Hands-On Science Experiment and Activity Pack $10

Media Angels Creation Science Study Guide $10

All books are in Like New to Very Good Condition unless otherwise noted. We are non-smoking with no pets.
Thanks so much,
Stephanie
stephanie@srgassets.com

This post was edited on Jul 25, 2010 07:03 PM

re: TOG, BJU, Media Angels, Glencoe Algebra I, Amanda B. Unit Studies, PP, Cornerstones of Freedom, A Reason For..., Lots more

bump

re: TOG, BJU, Media Angels, Glencoe Algebra I, Amanda B. Unit Studies, PP, Cornerstones of Freedom, A Reason For..., Lots more

I emailed you about this book. Is it the same book the has the national standards and Bible standards? I am not sure if this is the book I am looking for. Thanks smilemore93@hotmail.com

What Your Child Needs to Know When for grades k-8 By Robin Scarlata $5

Reply to topic

Search

Return to The Swap Meet