Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

rod&staff vs. Alpha Omega Lifepacs Science

rod&staff vs. Alpha Omega Lifepacs Science

I was doing BJU 5 combined for my DD9 (a little advanced)and DD11(a little behind) It is working well for dd11. but dd9, is struggling a bit. It is a little too advanced. She is an incredible reader, but when it comes to textbooks, I am finding she is not as advanced in her reading. Anyway, I am looking at having her do CLE or R&S instead. She loves social studies from CLE. Just wanted to see what pros and cons you have between these two. Thanks TIA

ETA: I am changing it to A&O lifepacs after reading the thread on CLE Science!!!!

Anna

This post was edited on Oct 28, 2010 01:47 PM

re: rod&staff vs. CLE Science

If these are my only two options, R&S would win hands-down. I've bumped yesterday's CLE science thread for you. It will speak for itself. R&S is non-consumable, nicely organized, and very easy to use. I only wish it had more color.

re: rod&staff vs. CLE Science

Thanks keneki--I totally missed that one!!! Although, i have not been on much the last couple of days! i guess after reading that, CLE will NOT be our choice, maybe I will look at the Alpa Omega or ACE. DD9 loves the format of CLE, I did not realize the non sunrise are so different! Good to know!

Anna

This post was edited on Oct 28, 2010 12:57 PM

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions