Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Nutrition Science: ACE List of Topics/Paces

Nutrition Science: ACE List of Topics/Paces

Does anyone have the link to the company that listed what was covered in each Pace? They didn't have actual samples. I can't find it by searching. I'm interested in their Nutrition Science course and can't find any info even on the ACE website.

Thanks!
Chrissy

re: Nutrition Science: ACE List of Topics/Paces

http://www.schoolsuppliesonline.com/sso/index.php?cPath=22

I see that RockinMom5 has answered you already.

I just wanted to recommend the health paces! They were so awesome that I took them from my son to read them myself. That is always a good sign. Even though they are in black and white, they are so well done! We learned so much, especially the part about depression and sicknesses of the mind. They were so informative.

Blessings!!!

Dee

ps I recommended them to a friend and they are loving them as well! These are highschool level, a six pace course for half a credit in health.

RockinHSMom5: Thanks for the link!! That was it! Have you used the high school health or nutrition science?

Dee: Thanks for the feedback on the health study! I'm considering both the health and nutrition science for my dd who will be in 9th grade next year. It's great to hear from someone who has actually used them.

Chrissy

Have you used the high school health or nutrition science?

No, I have not, but it sounds interesting. :D

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions