Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Elementary Science--Previously Posted

Elementary Science--Previously Posted

Someone posted an elementary science ebook site that offered a free ebook on space. I downloaded it, but now I can't find it.

I can't find it via search and I can't find it in my files, but I can tell you that I believe there were 3 or 4 science topics. They gave away an entire free topic and a chapter for free of the others. The writing was funny--perfect for my kids.

Thanks for reading all of this. I hope someone knows what it is.

Spetzi

re: Elementary Science--Previously Posted

Perseverence pays off! I found it in my old browser history that I didn't even know existed! A little star on my tool bar. Who knew?? lol

I found what I was looking for and I'll give you the site, in case you're interested.

http://www.eequalsmcq.com/classicsciinfo.htm

Enjoy!

Spetzi

Wow!! This looks really good!

According to the website, this author is a science teacher who has worked with homeschooling families and has written his own curriculum. So often these self-published books are lacking in quality, but this one looks funny, smartly-written, age-appropriate and easy to use.

The Life Science book is free. The others are $50 (which seems a little high, but includes the student and parent books with a full 36 week curriculum with worksheets, lab sheets, tests and instuctions for labs) and available through a download. He suggests reading them off of the computer (large font and lots of color) and then printing off the worksheets, lab sheets and tests.

This might fill a need for those who haven't found elementary science yet.

This does look great....thanks for posting this!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions