Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

re: re: LLATL Revised Editions Coming SOON

LLATL Revised Editions Coming SOON

I just saw there will be revised 3rd editions to this series coming out next month. I wonder what they'll look like????

re: LLATL Revised Editions Coming SOON

Oooo.... that would be interesting to see. We used LLATL a lot through the years.

I didn't know they were doing this. Interesting. Can't wait to see them!

I was unaware as well, but I saw the news on their website this morning. There are no new samples posted yet.

Dude. This could be a game changer for my high schooler. I recently started doing Wordsmith with her (new 3rd ed.) and LOVE it. But it depends on what the changes are to LLATL. I love their approach to language arts, but every time I've tried it, I got frustrated with the layout, binding, and page perforation of the book itself.

I solved my issues with the binding by taking the spine off and proclicking the pages. I use a big spiral. Lies open beautifully. In fact, I tear all the pages out on the perforations and only have to actually cut the covers by hand.

This post was edited on Feb 24, 2018 11:42 PM

That's exciting! I'm using the Gold Program for American Lit this year for my high schooler. We had mixed success with the younger levels but I am loving it for high school. Planning to use Gold World Lit for next year. Hope they will be out by then!

Oh MM, I wish I had your skills and materials. I would love to do this with just about every school book I ever owned!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions