Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Does anyone else here still have blogs?

Does anyone else here still have blogs?

I have a home school blog, if anyone is interested, would love to have other homeschool blogs to read. Here's mine:

http://homeschoolrockz.blogspot.com

It is very simple, mainly just weeks in review, with small bits of life included, and very few photos, as it's a total pain to add photos from my device.

re: Does anyone else here still have blogs?

I do, but it's set to private. I've been blogging since my oldest was in first grade, so it's a wonderful record of all the things we've done.

If you post your email address, I can send you an invite if you want to see it.

Don't have a blog, but enjoyed reading yours, Bec! Thanks! :)

There used to be a list of people with blogs. I don't remember the name of it. Mayberry was on it and some other people from here.

Here is a list of blogs... if anyone needs theirs added or removed, comment here, or email me at martysahm@gmail.com.

https://homeschoolbloggersupdate.blogspot.com

Bec-rockz, I think there is an old one of yours on there? (right-side column) Let me know if I need to remove it. =)

Martysahm, that IS my old blog. I forgot my password and email for it so had to start this new one. But please don't delete it yet, as I need to save it so I can find it. I have some photos on there that I don't have anywhere else! You may put my new one on your list if you'd like. I try to post at least every three or four weeks on my new new one. (The link in my original post)

Do you, or anyone else, know what happened to Michelle, who wrote "City on the Hill" blog? I adored her blog, and her last post was over 2 years ago and indicated things weren't going well. I've been worried about her. She used to post here also, but I don't remember her user name. If anyone knows how she is, I'd love to hear an update, or if she is here on HSR still.

So many people I used to "know" that have disappeared. :(

I had one for awhile, and I enjoyed it. I didn't get to post as often as I wanted...and I doubt anyone ever read it anyway. I mainly gave it up because my daughter wanted to start her own blog. The only blog website I was somewhat familiar with was the one I was on, Blogger. Well...for the life of me I couldn't get two separate blogs set up on Blogger. What was posted on one, got posted on the other. It was weird. So, I let m ine go. Which is fine. Sometimes I do find myself thinking I'd really like to review such-and-such...but oh well. If anyone is interested, my daughter's blog is:

shawneescreationstation.blogspot.com

She doesn't post as much as she should. But she will...it's a work in progress.

Btw...if anyone can tell me how to set up tabs along the top for topics...that would be great. I'm clueless. I want her to have one for Book Reviews, one for Paintings, one for Knitting, one for the model horse tack she makes, etc. Right now, there's no organization...the newest post just goes at the top. :(

This post was edited on Dec 21, 2017 11:43 AM

Happy homeschool and bec-rockz, your blogs are now added.

Happy homeschool, the comments here might help you with creating tabs across the top.
Scroll way down, lol.

http://martysahm.blogspot.com/p/about-us.html

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions