CTC MATH discount

From Homeschool Giveaways

https://ctcmath.com/purchase/homeschool/?tr_id=HSG

How the program works

http://ctcmath.com/how-it-works/

re: CTC MATH discount

Has anyone used this?

I haven't used it either, but thought I'd pass on the info. Here's the email I received from HSG...

Hi Homeschoolers!

I am excited to check this math program out - I hope you can find this info useful too! ~ Carrie Fernandez, Owner Homeschool Giveaways
I love teaching my kids every subject - except for math.

Who else wants the solution to this problem?

Teaching math is without a doubt, for many parents the most frustrating part of any homeschool day.

But it doesn't have to be any more.

Here's what Melinda Ainsworth in Flint, Michigan, found:

"As a homeschooling mother of six, I find your website invaluable and appreciate all the work you have put into providing this great Math tutoring program.

We work off textbooks, but these are not enough when it is really necessary to have actual face-to-face explanations.

The explanations on CTC Math are excellent - so clear and so simple to understand.

We are all really enjoying Math (for the first time!). Many thanks for such a wonderful invention."

CTC Math tutorials are short, concise, and get the point across in a way which has to be seen to be believed.

Patrick Murray, the founder of CTC Math, is an internationally acclaimed math teacher with more than 22 years experience teaching. He has the very rare ability to deliver math concepts in a simple, easy-to-understand way in just a few minutes.

With ten children of his own as well, Patrick understands very clearly the time restraints homeschooling families have in getting through everything "on the list."

Now this program's not on the cheap side.

And for good reason.

It's the best there is online - there is none better.

And Patrick is prepared to back this up with a no hassle, 12-month, money-back guarantee.

Here's the deal.

A 12-month family membership to CTC Math provides unlimited access for all of your children to all lessons for an entire year.

This is normally $297 but Patrick looks after homeschooling families.

You get a whopping 60% discount so the price drops to just $118.80.

So for only $2.29 a week, get rid of your math problems for good!

Click here to get the special homeschool discount rate.

More:

There is an excellent demo on the website, so you can see the program in action.

See how the program works.

P.S. For the first 25 families taking up this special offer, 12 months turns into 24 months. That's right - you get an extra 12 months membership as a free bonus.

But hurry, this extra bonus offer is only available for the first 25 families using this special link: Homeschool bonus offer!

If you need to contact us or have any questions please email us: info@ctcmath.com

This is being sent from Homeschool Giveaways because we feel it is a valuable resource for homeschoolers.

Be sure to enter our HUGE Back to School Giveaway at www.homeschoolgiveaways.com ~ Prizes over $1,500 to Grand Prize Winner!

I got the same email. :-)
I did look at it and it looks interesting but I haven't heard of anyone who actually used it.

I have tried this for my 4 year old. Let’s just say she is hooked!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions