Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Which CAT test should I use? The one from Christian Liberty Press or the one from Seton Home?

Which CAT test should I use? The one from Christian Liberty Press or the one from Seton Home?

I know the one from Christian Liberty Press is from the 1970s, but is it easier or harder or the same as the newer version from Seton Home?

re: Which CAT test should I use? The one from Christian Liberty Press or the one from Seton Home?

Christian Liberty has stuck with the one from the 70's because it is actually harder, not dumbed-down. I believe Seton has two options. One is just the reading, language and math, the other includes history and science. Christian Liberty also offers the option of doing it online and getting the results within 24 hours.

re: Which CAT test should I use? The one from Christian Liberty Press or the one from Seton Home?

Oh no........I ordered the one from Christian Liberty. I don't need harder for ds!!!!! I should have asked before I ordered!!!!!

I'm pretty sure you can return it unused. Did you order it recently? Maybe you can cancel your order.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions