Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

How many pages of Easy Grammar do you assign daily?

How many pages of Easy Grammar do you assign daily?

Just curious as to what others do using this program.

re: How many pages of Easy Grammar do you assign daily?

I used to assign my dd when she was using the 6th grade book about 2-4 pages a day.

Let's see...dd was 11ish, and she had to do three pages a day. And I corrected each one before she did the next. Always.

Sometimes she was oozing out of her chair by the last one, lol, but I wanted us to finish it in less than a year.

Last year we started EG 4/5 in the middle of the year. We did two pages a day every day and still finished by the end of the school year.

This year we started the school year with EG 5/6 and are still doing two pages a day. We will probably finish it before the end of the school year. I think 2 pages is just right, but then we also do composition every day.

HTH,

Dee

We did the pink 5th grade book last year. One page per school day. We did most of the pages, only skipping maybe 15 from the whole book (because I thought they were too repetitive). We finished within the school year just fine. We had lots of other language arts books going on, though. So depends on what else you are trying to accomplish within the school year.

Thanks! 1 page/day didn't seem like enough, but I wasn't sure. They enjoy it so much that I think they'll be glad to complete 2/day.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions