Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

FREE Lightning Literature for Elementary

FREE Lightning Literature for Elementary

Hewitt has an offer at their website to use this as a free one year trial in exchange for your input/feedback. It looks good!

My apologies to all of you struggling to decide what to use next year and DON'T need yet another choice!

re: FREE Lightning Literature for Elementary

Couldn't find anything on their site about it.

Click on the "elementary" tab at the top of the page. On the left you will see a list of grades. Below that list you will see: Popular Materials. Click on Lightning Literature.

Now, it may be they only have first grade, beginning in September.

But, that is where I see the info. You can always give them a call to get better details.

Here is the link.. It will be downloadable as of September 30th in 4 week increments.. :)

https://www.hewitthomeschooling.com/Elem/eLightning.aspx

My son will be 2nd grade but I may do this with him.. he is reading only at a late 1st grade early 2nd grade level and we have not done ANY LA (except phonics and such) with him..

Debi

Thank you. Mine is in k, but I think I could tweak it. It looks pretty good, especially for free!

I'm so excited about this! My dd will be going into 3rd, but has no formal grammar and loves picture books. She will definitely benefit from this program.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions