Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Currclick's easter egg hunt.

Currclick's easter egg hunt.

Someone please tell me you are hunting the eggs too and can help. I have only found 4, and I have visited all the places that I can possibly think of.

re: Currclick's easter egg hunt.

Ok, I've found 6 now. But help would be great. :)

I found them all. Nine eggs on my own and one sneaky egg with hints from CurrClick FB:

https://www.facebook.com/CurrClick

You do not have to FB to see the hints. Just click the comments under the post that says, "So has everybody found all the eggs?" Scroll down to find the list of where they are hidden.

Have fun!

I don't see the box that you are talking about. :(

On Currclicks FB page, scroll down about half way. You will see a blue egg on the left with the question "So has everybody found all the eggs?" Just below that, you will see:

Like Comment Share

30 people like this

View all 152 comments

Click View all 152 comments and it will expand the comment section. Read through them to see a post that looks like this:

1.) Springtime Fun ["Live Classes" - "Free Club"]... 2.) 2 Friendly Bunnies [page 3 of "Special Needs"-"General"]... 3.) 730 Craft Recipes ["FAQ" - "How to Begin"]... 4.) Attributes of God...Spring ["My Account" - "All Products"] ... 5.) My Favorite Bug [page 2 of "Free Stuff"]... 6.) Math Bundle {actually not an egg, but a good freebie} ["Our Latest Newsletter"]... 7.) Pesach Lapbook ["Spring into Savings"] ... 8.) Pockets of Spring ["My Account" - "All Products Awaiting My Review"] ... 9.) Water Cycle ["About Currclick"]... 10.) Butterfly & Letter B Lapbook ["My Account"-"...newsletters/follow favorites..."]

Let me know if I can help you anymore :)

Sorry to be a bother to ya.

I finally found what you were talking about. Though, I still haven't found about 2 of them. But I guess that's alright.

You are not bothering me at all!

This post has the locations listed in brackets (I removed number 6 because it was not a valid Easter freebie).

1.) Springtime Fun ["Live Classes" - "Free Club"]...

2.) 2 Friendly Bunnies [page 3 of "Special Needs"-"General"]...

3.) 730 Craft Recipes ["FAQ" - "How to Begin"]...

4.) Attributes of God...Spring ["My Account" - "All Products"] ...

5.) My Favorite Bug [page 2 of "Free Stuff"]...

7.) Pesach Lapbook ["Spring into Savings"] ...

8.) Pockets of Spring ["My Account" - "All Products Awaiting My Review"] ...

9.) Water Cycle ["About Currclick"]...

10.) Butterfly & Letter B Lapbook ["My Account"-"...newsletters/follow favorites..."]

There are a few more tips on the FB page for the missing ones. I'd post them now but I gotta get dinner going. If you can't find them, post back here & I'll find them for ya!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions