Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Do Sonlight prices go up with new catalog?

Do Sonlight prices go up with new catalog?

Just curious if they always go up and how much? I wanted to take advantage of the 9month plan. I have to order in April to get this. Isn't that when the prices go up? Thanks

re: Do Sonlight prices go up with new catalog?

good question. Do you have access to the forums? If not, I can log in and see if I can find out for you.

Typically they do go up at least a little...but I don't remember when as I haven't ordered a core in 2 years.

Usually, yes. Are you looking at something specific? I can look at the price of the product in my old catalogs if you'd like to compare.

This post was edited on Feb 14, 2012 06:17 PM

I want to purchase core D+E. I can check out the website some more. I like the looks of D+E as it is now. I guess they don't change them up too often. I think they just did some major changes in the last two years? I have not used it for 3 years. Thanks

The price for D+E in the 08-09 Catalog was $424.86. I can't find my 09-10 Catalog, but the 10-11 has it listed for $420.99 and last year's Catalog listed it at $433.99.

There weren't any books removed or added in those years. I don't know what the plans are for this year, but it seems pretty consistent since 2008.

Hope that helps.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions