Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

horizons math K Teacher's Guide........

horizons math K Teacher's Guide........

I have found several used guides...........some are spiral bound and some are not..........are they the same? Do they both go with the new student workbooks?

re: horizons math K Teacher's Guide........

I don't know the answer to your question, but I ordered the 1st grade workbooks and never needed the TM. It would have been a wasted $30. Do you need it or can you do without?

I have used K level with both versions of the TG & both types will match the workbooks perfectly. You can even use the older TG edition (I think it was printed in 1997 or 1998) as they have not updated the material in a very long time.

If you are a member of Paperback Swap, I recently saw the teacher guide posted on there.

I don't want it to check answers.........just for a schedule and a reminder to review counting to 10, counting by 2s, etc. I need something to keep me on track and to help me not to forget to teach something.

If that is what you want it for, it will definitely come in handy. It does tell you what/when to review, just not HOW to review, if that makes sense.

Horizons teacher guides are not the best on the market for explaining concepts, but they do help keep you on track!

Cindy

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions